The Hudson Valley Farmlink Network team is working hard to keep this site updated with the latest information on the Coronavirus impacts in New York.
ACCESS TO CAPITAL
- U.S Small Business Administration Coronavirus Relief Options
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance applications on a limited basis only to provide relief to U.S. agricultural businesses.
- Cornell Small Farms Program Financial Resources, Grants and Other Support to Build Resilience
- Hudson Valley AgriBusiness Development Corporation (HVADC) Farm Technical Assitance Grant
- USDA Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
- NY FarmNet is open and available to calls at 1-800-547-3276. These calls are toll-free, confidential, and available 24-7.
- The Carrot Project On-line Coaching to better understand the financial impacts of Covid 19 on your business.
- NYS Department of Health Free COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing for Agricultural Workers who Interface with the Public
RESOURCES FROM OUR PARTNERS
- GrowNYC Farmer Assistance CoronaVirus Response Resources
- Columbia Land Conservancy's Community Response to COVID-19
- Capital Area Agriculture and Horticulture Program COVID-19 Online Resouces
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Dutchess County 'Farm Store List'
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County List of Local Farm, Farm Markets, and Food Pantries
- NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets COVID-19 Guidance for the Agricultural Industry
- The COVID-19 Hudson Valley Livestock Directory are livestock farmers in the region who would be willing to be contacted if neighboring farms need a hand, support, want to reach out etc.
- Food & Land Sovereignty Resource List for COVID-19 compiled by Soul Fire Farm, Black Farmer Fund, and Northeast Farmers of Color Land Trust
- Hudson Valley AgriBusiness Development Corporation (HVADC) Farm-Fresh Food Access Directory
- New York Farm Bureau Farmworker Relief Program